Hardware Machine Operator
We are currently seeking a Machine Operator for our client in the Alpharetta Area. The Machine Operator will be responsible for running a Hardware Insertion Machine that inserts studs and other hardware/fasteners into flat and formed sheet metal parts.
1st Shift: 6:00am-2:30pm
- Set up and operate standard manufacturing equipment for press in hardware insertion
- Press in hardware to specifications
- Examine materials and work pieces to ensure conformance to established standards
- Report defects to team lead, supervisor, or quality department
- Ensure all safety devices on equipment are operative prior to starting work
- 2+ year of machine operation experience
- Sheet Metal machine experience preferred
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as drawings, schematics, blueprints, work orders, rules, and instructions.
- Sound skills related to counting for inventory purposes.