We’re hiring an experienced Quality Inspector for our client in Woburn. Come join this dynamic company and grow your skills!
Schedule: M-F 7:30am-4pm
Temp to Perm
- Conduct inspections at First Article, in-process, in-coming and completes the final inspections
- Ensures all Production Orders are printed, parts pulled, drawings completed and process sheets
- Performs accurate mechanical, physical, and visual inspection of raw materials, components, and assemblies to meet specification requirements, notifies the Quality Manager of findings.
- Read and interpret specifications
- Ability to record and maintain records of findings during inspection
- Perform material kit audits to ensure accuracy and integrity of the kitting process
- Perform product identification and traceability activities, as required
- Comply with all quality, safety, and work rules and regulations
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Knowledge in ISO-9000/AS9100/AS9120/ISO-14000 quality systems
- Certified or trained to IPC/WHMA-A-620 inspection requirements for solder quality and cable Assembly preferred but not required
- Experience reading assembly drawings, process sheets and other related documentation used for the inspection of components, assemblies, and subassemblies.
- Excellent computer skills proficient in excel, word and outlook
DAVIS Companies partners with the top employers locally and nationally. They choose us because of our reputation for finding high quality talent, fast, but also our experience for evaluating and representing the best candidates in the marketplace. We make every effort to provide updates and feedback to candidates at each stage of the process as we appreciate how stressful looking for a new role can be. Apply today and experience “The DAVIS Difference”.