Are you looking for an Inspector opportunity where you can be part of a growing industry? Well regarded company in the electronics industry needs a dynamic Inspector to join a growing team in Maple Grove, MN. This temp to direct position offers growth and a great benefit program.
JOB DUTIES OF THE INSPECTOR
- Examines parts and components or assemblies in production for conformance to established specifications. Uses blueprints, precision mechanical measuring devices, temperature sensing devices and electrical test equipment.
- Performs all inspection functions proficiently using microscopes and mechanical devices such as; drop indicators, vernier calipers, micrometers, toolmakers microscopes, comparators, surface plates, height indicators, etc.
- Performs electrical tests from inspection procedures, work instructions and/or blueprint requirements.
- Records inspection data on inspection document; generates inspection documents in accordance with departmental procedures; makes recommendations for corrective action.
Requirements of the Inspector
- High School education or equivalent required.
- Electronics and mechanical vocational training desirable.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience as an Inspector in an equivalent position with related product knowledge.
- Demonstrates the ability to make inspection decisions through the use of blueprints, inspection procedures and process sheets.
- Working knowledge of measurement tools and inspection equipment required to test electrical components.
- Proficiency in geometric tolerancing and statistical process control experience is a plus.
DAVIS Companies partners with the top employers locally and nationally. They choose us because of our reputation for finding high quality talent, fast, but also our experience for evaluating and representing the best candidates in the marketplace. We make every effort to provide updates and feedback to candidates at each stage of the process as we appreciate how stressful looking for a new role can be. Apply today and experience “The DAVIS Difference”.