Are you looking for an Inventory Clerk opportunity where you can be part of a growing industry? Well regarded company in the laboratory and pharma industry needs a dynamic Inventory Clerk to join a growing team in Chaska, MN. This temp to direct position offers growth and a great benefit program.
Responsibilities of Inventory Clerk:
- Coordinate the ordering, stocking, and shipping of customer spare parts.
- Cycling count parts, replenishing stock of parts, and working with Customer Service for any issues with orders. Packages and ships spare parts orders.
- Coordinates the stocking and ordering of spare parts.
- Helps customer service regarding spare parts and orders.
Qualifications of Inventory Clerk:
- Secondary Education (High School) preferred High School diploma or equivalent and 1+ year experience in an inventory control environment.
- Education requirements can be obtained through an educational institution or gained through equivalent work experience.
- Ability to use Microsoft software systems such as Microsoft Office (Outlook, Lync, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access) and Internet Explorer.
- Ability to use ERP systems such as Oracle. Ability to use PLM systems such as Agile.
- Ability to use shipping software systems such as Clear Orbit and Clipper Ship.
- Ability to use warehouse equipment such as a pallet jack, Walkie Stacker, and Wave lift.
- Must be able to read and understand shipping and receiving procedures, and instruments related to shipping such including postal meters, scales, etc.
DAVIS Companies partners with the top employers locally and nationally. They choose us because of our reputation for finding high quality talent, fast, but also our experience for evaluating and representing the best candidates in the marketplace. We make every effort to provide updates and feedback to candidates at each stage of the process as we appreciate how stressful looking for a new role can be. Apply today and experience “The DAVIS Difference”.