Do you have experience Kitting in a clean room environment? Then this could be a great opportunity for you!
We're hiring a Contract to Hire Kitter for our reputable client in Middleborough, MA.
Hours: Monday - Friday 6:00 am - 2:30 pm
Under close supervision, the Kitter sets the clean room assembly team up for success by providing them with the material they need to complete their tasks and keeps the entire team continually up and running. They will ensure that material is accurately received into respected areas. They will also take inventory of materials and accurately input these values into the computer. This position will issue materials to workers that are required to complete work orders.
• Receiving in materials, weighing materials, and scrapping materials
• Assessing the schedule to determine times at which materials are needed
• Updating the system to reflect times that work orders are released
• Working closely with the planner and lead to get materials out to workers on the floor
• Transporting parts to be tested to appropriate area for shipping, stocking, or rework
• Transporting completed parts to appropriate area for shipping, stocking, or rework
• Working with team lead to discover and correct errors in inventory and completing required paperwork
• Determining product rejects for rework or scrap and completing required paperwork
• Participating in organizing statistical quality control
• Maintaining consistent inventory by performing a daily cycle count
DAVIS Companies partners with the top employers locally and nationally. They choose us because of our reputation for finding high quality talent, fast, but also our experience for evaluating and representing the best candidates in the marketplace. We make every effort to provide updates and feedback to candidates at each stage of the process as we appreciate how stressful looking for a new role can be. Apply today and experience “The DAVIS Difference”.