Lead Bench Repair Technician
Job Description ($20-24/hr)
We are currently seeking a Lead Bench Repair Technician. The ideal candidate should have experience in component level repair and rework. Soldering and de-soldering skills are required, especially SMT. Good troubleshooting skills are a must. The candidate will work in a production environment.
Schedule: Mon-Fri 2PM-10PM
• Repair of a wide range of circuit boards used in electrical equipment
• Repair of POS equipment.
• Work under minimal supervision, strong prioritization and time management skills. Ability to meet deadlines.
• Soldering skills, including SMT. De-soldering skills.
• Knowledge of digital and microprocessor-based circuits.
• Ability to read schematics.
• Ability to identify component types.
• Ability to follow written procedures.