Press Brake Operator
Our Client in the Alpharetta, GA area is looking for skilled press brake operators. This is a critical position and will be responsible for the processing of product using an Amada CNC press.
Hours: Monday-Friday 6:00am- 2:25pm
Pay Rate: $16+ DOE
- CNC Operating of Amada Press Brake.
- Use of calipers to ensure materials are being formed to the correct specification and meet QC standards.
- Responsible for die setup.
- High School diploma or general education degree (GED)
- Experience in manufacturing facility.
- Experience w/ Press Brake or Folding Machine experience including operating and setup experience.
If you, or someone you know may be interested in this position and would like to be considered immediately, please send your resume to us directly at: email@example.com.
DAVIS Companies partners with the top employers locally and nationally. They choose us because of our reputation for finding high quality talent, fast, but also our experience for evaluating and representing the best candidates in the marketplace. We make every effort to provide updates and feedback to candidates at each stage of the process as we appreciate how stressful looking for a new role can be. Apply today and experience “The DAVIS Difference”.