We're currently looking for a skilled Machine Operators for our client in the North Georgia area. This is a Contract to Hire opportunity.
2nd Shift openings Mon-Thur: 3pm - 1:30am
Pay rate is $17.22 +.25 shift diff PH
- Work from blueprints and customer specifications
- Set-up electronic balancing machines by entering operator and item numbers.
- Balance a variety of sizes of product.
- Perform regular inspection of parts and document inspection on provided forms.
- Regularly verify the accuracy of machinery set-up and document results on the proper forms.
- Apply part identification label to each part balanced.
- Place finished parts on pallets.
- Use pallet jack to move pallets.
- Stock required quantities of balance clips at the work station.
- Exercise proper care in the use of tools, equipment and materials.
- Complete required reports and records.
- Detect and report faulty equipment, defective material, improper operations and unusual conditions to supervision.
- Observe all prescribed safety rules and regulations and maintain work area in a neat and orderly condition.
- 1-2 years relevant experience machine operating experience
- H.S Diploma or GED required
- Ability to lift up to 30 pounds
- Must be able to communicate (read, write and speak) the English language clearly
DAVIS Companies partners with the top employers locally and nationally. They choose us because of our reputation for finding high quality talent, fast, but also our experience for evaluating and representing the best candidates in the marketplace. We make every effort to provide updates and feedback to candidates at each stage of the process as we appreciate how stressful looking for a new role can be. Apply today and experience “The DAVIS Difference”.