Machine Operator - (Metal Fabrication):
We are currently seeking an experienced Machine Operator for our client in Duluth, GA. The Machine Operator will be responsible for operating a plasma pipe profiler, grooving equipment, and threading equipment.
Responsibilities of the Machine Operator:
- Load, operate and unload the automatic blast machine.
- Operate MPM pipe profiling machine without assistance.
- Perform all cut and roll grooving operations for fittings.
Requirements of the Machine Operator:
- Candidate must have knowledge of calipers and experience with a Windows based software system
- CNC Operation knowledge a plus.
2nd Shift 3:30PM-12AM. $17.00ph
Pay: $17.00 per hour / Temp to Perm
If you, or someone you know may be interested in this position and would like to be considered immediately, please send your resume to us directly at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
DAVIS Companies partners with the top employers locally and nationally. They choose us because of our reputation for finding high quality talent, fast, but also our experience for evaluating and representing the best candidates in the marketplace. We make every effort to provide updates and feedback to candidates at each stage of the process as we appreciate how stressful looking for a new role can be. Apply today and experience “The DAVIS Difference”.