Our manufacturing industry client is willing to train hard working folks to join their Machine Operator roles in the Canton, GA area. If you have good machine operator or metal fabrication skills, this could be a temp to hire opportunity for you.
2nd Shift: Mon-Thur: 3pm - 1:30am
Pay rate: $16.43 +.25 shift diff PH
- Work from blueprints, customer specifications, production schedules, written and verbal instructions.
- Setup and operate machines such as press brakes, punch presses, roll formers, drill presses, shears, lance, riveters, turret presses and piercing machines.
- Perform blower assembly and packing operations.
- Check parts and materials for visual defects and to insure conformance to specifications; make minor adjustments; notify supervision of out of tolerance parts.
- Interact with shop floor computer terminals to record time and production activities.
- Record production counts, scrap amounts, and indirect labor.
- Add or update MP 245 tags on containers.
- Properly mark all pallets and baskets produced with appropriate documentation.
- Exercise proper care in the use of tools, equipment, and materials.
- Complete inspection procedure per QF forms as required.
DAVIS Companies partners with the top employers locally and nationally. They choose us because of our reputation for finding high quality talent, fast, but also our experience for evaluating and representing the best candidates in the marketplace. We make every effort to provide updates and feedback to candidates at each stage of the process as we appreciate how stressful looking for a new role can be. Apply today and experience “The DAVIS Difference”.