Machine Operator - 2nd shift
The DAVIS Companies has partnered with a great client in Flowery Branch to help them build out their 2nd Shift Operation. We are seeking skilled machine operators to join this growing team. This is a great opportunity for those who are willing to learn and enhance their knowledge and skill set within the manufacturing industry. These positions are full-time, TEMP-TO-PERM opportunities!!
Shift: The initial hours will be M-Th. 6 am – 5 pm with current mandatory Fri. overtime for training, then we will transition to 6 pm – 5 am when the training is complete.
Starting Pay Rate: $18.00/hr
- Operate on various machines, seam welder, expander, lathe, piercer, etc.
- General assembly duties
- Rotating on to different machines
- Load and unload components into various machines for processing such as seam welding, grinding, lathes, hydraulic piercing, robotic welding, as well as other manual operations such as slag removal, cleaning, and rust preventative application.
- Loading and unloading 25-45 lbs.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- At least 2 years of machine operating experience
- Hardworking, dependable with great work ethic
If you, or someone you know may be interested in this position and would like to be considered immediately, please send your resume to us directly at: email@example.com.
DAVIS Companies partners with the top employers locally and nationally. They choose us because of our reputation for finding high quality talent, fast, but also our experience for evaluating and representing the best candidates in the marketplace. We make every effort to provide updates and feedback to candidates at each stage of the process as we appreciate how stressful looking for a new role can be. Apply today and experience “The DAVIS Difference”.