Are you an experienced Machine Operator who is immediately available?
Our client in the Taunton, Ma area as a great new opportunity for you!
We are currently hiring experienced Machine Operators on 1st shift with a 6am start.
What the Machine Operator will be doing and responsible for:
- Machining production parts by operating equipment such as brushing, lapping, rolling, drilling, chamfering, and grinding machines using existing setups and/or fixtures.
- Starting and stopping machines as required to maintain quality, safety, and production efficiency.
- Using quality control gauges and typical measuring tools such as dial calipers, outside and depth micrometers, to monitor production parts for conformance to specifications.
- Inspecting own work-in-process with accepted procedures.
- Submitting parts to in-process inspection.
- Maintaining proper lubrication and fluid levels to insure safe and efficient machine operation.
- Removing scrap metal from machines necessary to maintain safe and efficient machine operation.
- Reporting equipment or tooling malfunction to lead person.
- Moving parts from area to area and completes appropriate documentation.
What you will need to have:
- High School diploma or GED.
- Prior manual machine operating experience.
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time.
- Motivation, team player attitude, good energy.
DAVIS Companies partners with the top employers locally and nationally. They choose us because of our reputation for finding high quality talent, fast, but also our experience for evaluating and representing the best candidates in the marketplace. We make every effort to provide updates and feedback to candidates at each stage of the process as we appreciate how stressful looking for a new role can be. Apply today and experience “The DAVIS Difference”.