Do you have a strong mechanical ability and are looking to showcase and expand your skills while working with a progressive company?
Well regarded company in Middleboro, MA is looking to add to their 2nd shift team!
Mon-Thurs from 3:00pm-1:30am
(4 - 10 hour shifts with a 3-day weekend every weekend unless they work OT)
As the Assembler you will be responsible for:
- Machines production parts by operating equipment such as brushing, lapping, rolling, drilling, chamfering, and grinding machines using existing setups and/or fixtures. Starts and stops machines as required to maintain quality, safety, and production efficiency.
- Uses quality control gauges and typical measuring tools such as dial calipers, outside and depth micrometers, to monitor production parts for conformance to specifications.
- Quality Control. Submits parts to in-process inspection in accord with accepted procedures.
- Maintains proper lubrication and fluid levels to insure safe and efficient machine operation. Removes scrap metal from machines necessary to maintain safe and efficient machine operation. Reports equipment or tooling malfunction to lead person.
- Maintains daily logs and necessary inspection reports.
Requirements to be successful in this role:
- Prior manufacturing experience
- High School Diploma/GED
- Dependable, organized, multi-tasker
- Must pass background check/drug test (including marijuana)
DAVIS Companies partners with the top employers locally and nationally. They choose us because of our reputation for finding high quality talent, fast, but also our experience for evaluating and representing the best candidates in the marketplace. We make every effort to provide updates and feedback to candidates at each stage of the process as we appreciate how stressful looking for a new role can be. Apply today and experience “The DAVIS Difference”.