We are currently hiring Entry-Level Machine Operators/Production associates on 1st, 2nd, to join a world-class manufacturing team! There is potential for overtime, full training, and career growth! Great opportunity if you have a mechanical interest!
Great opportunity for someone with a mechanical aptitude to join the medical equipment industry to be apart of their product growth team. This machine operator position will be part of developing parts for the medical equipment industry based in Dover NH. Get in on the grown floor with this temp to permanent position.
1st shift is 6:30 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. Monday through Friday
2nd shift is 3:00 p.m. to 1:30 a.m. Monday through Thursday
Machines/Processes: Packaging machines (FFS), NS2 Auto, Extrusion, Injection, Assembly, Kit Line
- General cleaning of machines and work area upon start-up and shutdown. Cleaning documented on a daily checklist.
- Follows established procedures and instructions to bond and assemble products.
- Maintains time and production documentation as required.
- Inspect work in process to documented standards.
- Promptly at workstation per work schedule (before / after breaks / lunches / shift start & end).
- Inspects and verify conformance of product to specifications contained in product routing.
- Demonstrated ability to identify & communicate non-conformities and/or quality problems.
- Performs intermittent dimensional product inspections to determine product acceptance.
- Responsible for maintaining material and product traceability throughout the production process.
- Packages and labels finished product.
- Sets up machines and equipment; assures timely and accurate retrieval of necessary materials to maintain production levels; anticipates shortages in components by looking ahead and correcting.
- Responsible for operating machine at its optimal efficiency.
- Informs management of unsafe conditions or concerns of unsafe conditions.
- Daily equipment maintenance.
- May be required to work overtime.
- High School Diploma/GED
- 6 months or more of related experience, technical school, and/or training.
- Familiar with Microsoft Office products, ERP or MRP systems
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Must be technically inclined.
- Must possess analytical skills.
- Willing to perform repetitive tasks for extended periods.
- Ability to speak, read, write, and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos in English.
- Computer literacy.
- Ability to work on assigned line/process AND ability to work at pace for line/process to achieve shift goal.
- Manual dexterity, good eye/hand coordination.
- Basic Math skills
- Must be able to stand for extended period.
- Team player with ability to work independently.
- Knowledge of lean manufacturing and ability to work with others.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, walk, and sit. Frequently, required to stand for the entire shift. Requires good dexterity and good eye/hand coordination. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds.
DAVIS Companies partners with the top employers locally and nationally. They choose us because of our reputation for finding high quality talent, fast, but also our experience for evaluating and representing the best candidates in the marketplace. We make every effort to provide updates and feedback to candidates at each stage of the process as we appreciate how stressful looking for a new role can be. Apply today and experience “The DAVIS Difference”.