Maintenance Automation Technician
Maintenance Automation Tech - Charlotte, NC
3rd Shift; 12am-8am
Ideal candidate: Experience in automation, controls, E&I, PLC debugging / modifying, and general electrical troubleshooting, in addition to mechanical technician experience.
*Willing to train if someone has some exposure on the electrical side.*
- Working within a small group, handling all the various preventative maintenance as well as fast paced line upkeep / reducing downtown, addressing issues during production.
- Electrical troubleshooting
- PLC debugging / modifications
- Mechanical repairs and maintenance
- 2+ years of relevant work experience
- Mechanical and Electrical aptitude and troubleshooting
- Exposure to controls, instrumentations, PLC troubleshooting, HMIs, VFDs, or similar - troubleshooting and debugging
DAVIS Companies partners with the top employers locally and nationally. They choose us because of our reputation for finding high quality talent, fast, but also our experience for evaluating and representing the best candidates in the marketplace. We make every effort to provide updates and feedback to candidates at each stage of the process as we appreciate how stressful looking for a new role can be. Apply today and experience “The DAVIS Difference”.