Are you looking for an opportunity to use your Maintenance expertise? We have an exciting opportunity within plastics manufacturing for a 2nd or 3rd shift Maintenance Mechanic! This organization is located in the central twin cities area!
Perform scheduled preventative maintenance, routine maintenance and repair CNC Machines.
- Perform and document routine preventative maintenance on all machines
- Clean the screws and barrels on the presses and check them for wear
- Reports out-of-tolerance conditions for repair or replacement
- Replace viewing windows in presses as needed
- Repairs or overhauls portable equipment or components removed from machine
One year certificate from college or technical school; and two to five years related experience and/or training.
DAVIS Companies partners with the top employers locally and nationally. They choose us because of our reputation for finding high quality talent, fast, but also our experience for evaluating and representing the best candidates in the marketplace. We make every effort to provide updates and feedback to candidates at each stage of the process as we appreciate how stressful looking for a new role can be. Apply today and experience “The DAVIS Difference”.