Are you looking for an opportunity to use your Maintenance expertise? We have an exciting opportunity within plastics manufacturing for a 2nd or 3rd shift Maintenance Mechanic! This organization is located in the central twin cities area!
Responsibilities of the Maintenance Mechanic:
- Replenish liquids as needed to maintain prescribed operating levels
- Check and repair broken lines and hoses and replace valves as needed
- Clean the screws and barrels on the presses and check them for wear
- Reports out-of-tolerance conditions for repair or replacement
- Replace viewing windows in presses as needed
- Repairs or overhauls portable equipment or components removed from machine
- Wires molds prior to installation into a press
Requirements of the Maintenance Mechanic:
- One year technical certificate
- 2-5 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Hydraulic and electrical knowledge is required for this position.
DAVIS Companies partners with the top employers locally and nationally. They choose us because of our reputation for finding high quality talent, fast, but also our experience for evaluating and representing the best candidates in the marketplace. We make every effort to provide updates and feedback to candidates at each stage of the process as we appreciate how stressful looking for a new role can be. Apply today and experience “The DAVIS Difference”.