Are you looking for a Maintenance Tech opportunity where you can be part of a growing industry? Well regarded company in the building sector industry needs a dynamic Maintenance Technician to join a growing team in Ham Lake, MN on 2nd shift (Monday – Friday 3:00pm – 11:30pm) . This temp to direct position offers growth and a great benefit program.
DUTIES OF THE MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN:
• Maintain, troubleshoot, and repair equipment such as PLCs, robot controllers, positioning systems, vision systems, automated devices, part feeders, and and a variety of other equipment involved in medical device production.
• Troubleshoot production errors and repair or replace parts as needed.
• Equipment removal and instillation in a clean room setting
• Perform regular preventative maintenance on new, state of the art equipment.
• Accurately document errors and resolutions.
QUALIFICATIONS OF THE MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN:
• Associates degree in electrical engineering, mechanical engineering, or engineering technology with a concentration in Robotics, or similar industry experience is preferred.
• Strong problem-solving skills.
• Ability to deal with ambiguity and work independently.
DAVIS Companies partners with the top employers locally and nationally. They choose us because of our reputation for finding high quality talent, fast, but also our experience for evaluating and representing the best candidates in the marketplace. We make every effort to provide updates and feedback to candidates at each stage of the process as we appreciate how stressful looking for a new role can be. Apply today and experience “The DAVIS Difference”.