Our Client in the Gainesville GA area is looking for a skilled Manual Machinist specifically with experience operating manual Lathes and Mills. This is a Contract to Hire role with a growing contract manufacturer.
Hours: 6:00am – 3:00pm Monday through Friday
Pay Rate: $18-$22ph
- Running the Drill Press
- Experience running a Tapping machine.
- Experience running manual lathe and mill.
- Ability to read blueprints.
- Will be taking a finished product drilling, tapping holes where necessary.
- Using manual lathe/mill to finalize finished product.
- Must be able to work at a high sense of urgency.
- Responsible for the cleanliness of the work area
- Will consider entry level person that has at least 1 year of CNC experience.
- Needs to be fast paced
- High School diploma or general education degree (GED)
- or equivalent combination of education and 2 to 3 years of experience
- Experience in manufacturing facility/production environment.
If you, or someone you know may be interested in this position and would like to be considered immediately, please send your resume to us directly at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
DAVIS Companies partners with the top employers locally and nationally. They choose us because of our reputation for finding high quality talent, fast, but also our experience for evaluating and representing the best candidates in the marketplace. We make every effort to provide updates and feedback to candidates at each stage of the process as we appreciate how stressful looking for a new role can be. Apply today and experience “The DAVIS Difference”.