Manual Press Brake Operator
Our client in Norcross, Ga is looking for a Manual Press Brake Operator.
- Read blueprints.
- Use measuring tools to check parts are formed to print.
- Ensure parts are meeting quality standards.
- High School diploma or general education degree (GED)
- Experience in manufacturing facility
- Experience running manual press brakes.
- Experience in a fast-paced production environment.
- 1st Monday-Friday 7:30AM-4:15PM
If you, or someone you know may be interested in this position and would like to be considered immediately, please send your resume to us directly at: email@example.com.
DAVIS Companies partners with the top employers locally and nationally. They choose us because of our reputation for finding high quality talent, fast, but also our experience for evaluating and representing the best candidates in the marketplace. We make every effort to provide updates and feedback to candidates at each stage of the process as we appreciate how stressful looking for a new role can be. Apply today and experience “The DAVIS Difference”.