Our manufacturing company is seeking a Manufacturing Associate to join our Hardware Manufacturing Team. We’re looking for associates whom thrive in a team-oriented, goal focused environment. We operate using Daily Management principles, providing immediate guidance and feedback to our associates and focusing on daily, monthly, and quarterly objectives. You’ll be responsible for following established operation procedures, maintaining appropriate training records for your role, sustaining a smooth flow of material and the execution of work orders to on-time completion.
Assembles Mechanical and Electro-Mechanical Assemblies Depending on job assignment, the incumbent would be assigned to perform one or more of the following functions.
• Assemble various types of Electro-Mechanical sub-assemblies and final assemblies
• Good Hand Dexterity
• Perform test on sub-assemblies according to test procedures. Trouble shoots technical issues and communicates any unsolved issues to leadership.
• Train on latest revision of procedures and work instructions as well as update on training for best performance on quality products.
• Maintain a Clean and Organized work area
• Complete all inventory transactions and package all assemblies
Qualifications of the Manufacturing Associate include:
• A minimum of 2 years experience in an assembly, electronic repair, or manufacturing role.
• Previous experience following documented procedures
• Have good understanding and be knowledgeable on Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) and filling Device History Record (DHR).
DAVIS Companies partners with the top employers locally and nationally. They choose us because of our reputation for finding high quality talent, fast, but also our experience for evaluating and representing the best candidates in the marketplace. We make every effort to provide updates and feedback to candidates at each stage of the process as we appreciate how stressful looking for a new role can be. Apply today and experience “The DAVIS Difference”.