Are you looking for a Manufacturing Technician opportunity where you can be part of a growing industry? Well regarded company needs a dynamic Manufacturing Technician to join a growing team in New Brighton, MN. This temp to direct position offers growth and a great benefit program
RESPONSIBILITIES OF MANUFACTURING TECHNICIAN:
- Operate print equipment by utilizing computer or manual interface and electrical measuring equipment in order to process thick film substrate through various process steps.
- Regularly utilize inspection equipment to obtain in process diameter and depth measurements to ensure product meets specification requirements. (Oscilloscopes, Voltmeter etc.)
- Process substrate lots (internal and external) in regards to applicable specifications, procedures and documented Bill of Operations.
- Perform in process visual inspection of parts according to quality criteria in order to minimize setting drifts and/or visual defects.
- Perform thru-hole sanding operations when required.
DAVIS Companies partners with the top employers locally and nationally. They choose us because of our reputation for finding high quality talent, fast, but also our experience for evaluating and representing the best candidates in the marketplace. We make every effort to provide updates and feedback to candidates at each stage of the process as we appreciate how stressful looking for a new role can be. Apply today and experience “The DAVIS Difference”.