Are you looking for an Material Handler opportunity where you can be part of a growing industry? Well regarded company in the contract electronics industry needs a dynamic Material Handler to join a growing team in Burnsville, MN. This temp to direct position offers growth and a great benefit program.
Job Duties of Material Handler:
- Receiving all packages entering the facility, kitting builds, and general inventory maintenance.
- Sign for all packages entering the building
- Check the contents of each package. Verify that all parts listed on the pack list are present and in good condition.
- Put all parts away in their proper location.
- Keep track of all late parts and when they are due in
- Use a BOM to create a kit from inventory containing all the parts needed to build a particular job
- Report any short parts to the purchasing department
- Sign off on the WIP when kitting is complete and release to the production floor.
- Maintain an accurate record of inventory in accordance with the QMS System.
- Collect all the inventory returned to the materials area from the production floor and return it to its proper location.
Qualifications of Material Handler:
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Ability to work independently, organize, multitask and interpret priorities.
- Ability to pay attention to details and be thorough.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- Proficient in Word, Excel and Access.
- Working knowledge of ERP system preferred.
DAVIS Companies partners with the top employers locally and nationally. They choose us because of our reputation for finding high quality talent, fast, but also our experience for evaluating and representing the best candidates in the marketplace. We make every effort to provide updates and feedback to candidates at each stage of the process as we appreciate how stressful looking for a new role can be. Apply today and experience “The DAVIS Difference”.