Do you have material handling experience and are looking for a great new opportunity? A medical device manufacturer, which is an essential business, is looking to add a full-time Material Handler to their team! This innovative company has lots of opportunity for growth. This is a full-time temp to hire opportunity
Responsibilities of Material Handler:
- Under direct supervision, ensures that all materials are handled, stored and counted properly.
- Unloads and loads materials. Enters all material movement transactions into inventory control system.
- Puts up stock per defined location procedures.
- Uses query of inventory control system for location of materials.
- May assemble material on pallets for customer shipment.
- Performs cycle counts to verify record accuracy.
- Creates labels and documentation to track material movement.
- Operates pallet jack, forklift, company truck and other material handling equipment.
Qualifications of Material Handler:
DAVIS Companies partners with the top employers locally and nationally. They choose us because of our reputation for finding high quality talent, fast, but also our experience for evaluating and representing the best candidates in the marketplace. We make every effort to provide updates and feedback to candidates at each stage of the process as we appreciate how stressful looking for a new role can be. Apply today and experience “The DAVIS Difference”.
- Must have past experience operating forklifts, pallet jacks, etc. Basic reading, writing and math skills.
- Some familiarity with PC a plus such as Microsoft Office.
- Knowledge of Oracle or other ERP systems preferred.
- Education requirements can be obtained through an educational institution or gained through equivalent work experience.