Searching for a Materials Coordinator in Alpharetta, GA. This position is on 1st shift and is a temp to perm role with a growing electronics MFG company. The materials coordinator is responsible for movement of materials physically and virtually with the ERP/MRP system to support scheduled production activity.
Pay rate: $18-22
Hours: 8:30-5:00 Mon- Fri.
- Maintaining control and accountability for the entire warehouse to include the physical and virtual inventory management.
- Create and implement robust and repeatable cycle count process.
- Acts as material planner for production.
- Works with supply chain to perform virtual and physical kitting of work orders needed for production.
- Ensure 100% kit accuracy and bring kits to floor based on production schedule.
- Work with incoming/receiving to keep bin accurate.
- Keeps work area clean and organized.
- High School diploma or GED required
- Minimum of 3 years’ work experience in Warehousing/Inventory Management/Logistics in a MFG environment.
- Prior experience in kitting electronic components.
- Strong organizational skills.
If you, or someone you know may be interested in this position and would like to be considered immediately, please send your resume to us directly at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
DAVIS Companies partners with the top employers locally and nationally. They choose us because of our reputation for finding high quality talent, fast, but also our experience for evaluating and representing the best candidates in the marketplace. We make every effort to provide updates and feedback to candidates at each stage of the process as we appreciate how stressful looking for a new role can be. Apply today and experience “The DAVIS Difference”.