The DAVIS Companies has partnered with a leading Manufacturing company in the metro to identify a Mechanical Assembler to join their team!
Responsibilities of the Mechanical Assembler:
- Mechanical Assembler will be working with various hand tools and power to complete the complete assemblies.
- Assembling components based on blueprints/schematics.
- Wiring & crimping
- Looking for highly motivated candidates that are willing to work in a fast paced environment.
Requirements of the Mechanical Assembler:
- High School Diploma OR Equivalency Diploma (GED)
- 1+ years mechanical assembly experience with high mechanical aptitude
- Experience with hand and power tools
- Experience reading and interpreting blueprints
- Ability to read and comprehend complex instructions and assembly aids and follow written and verbal directions.
- Ability to listen and be aware of production floor activity to support a safe and hazard free working environment.
DAVIS Companies partners with the top employers locally and nationally. They choose us because of our reputation for finding high quality talent, fast, but also our experience for evaluating and representing the best candidates in the marketplace. We make every effort to provide updates and feedback to candidates at each stage of the process as we appreciate how stressful looking for a new role can be. Apply today and experience “The DAVIS Difference”.