Our client in the Cambridge MA area as a great new opportunity for you! We are currently hiring Manufacturing Technicians. This position will relocate to Burlington, MA in the coming month.
If you have a manufacturing background, are motivated, reliable, and looking to work with a great team, you will want to apply today!
What the Manufacturing Technician will be responsible for:
- Set up, operate, and monitor manufacturing equipment performing tasks required to build the product and prepare it for shipment.
- Follow specifications, job orders, work instructions, and quality procedures.
- Maintain product traceability throughout the manufacturing process.
- Become fully trained and follow all safety procedures for the operation and use of equipment.:
- Inspect materials, products, and equipment to detect defects for malfunctions.
- Route product samples for quality control inspection.
- Ensure that equipment operations conform to production or process standards.
What you will need to have:
- High School diploma or GED.
- Prior manufacturing experience.
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time.
- Able to lift up to 20LBS.
- Motivation, team player attitude, good energy.
DAVIS Companies partners with the top employers locally and nationally. They choose us because of our reputation for finding high quality talent, fast, but also our experience for evaluating and representing the best candidates in the marketplace. We make every effort to provide updates and feedback to candidates at each stage of the process as we appreciate how stressful looking for a new role can be. Apply today and experience “The DAVIS Difference”.