Are you looking for an opportunity in the manufacturing/production field? Well, you might be in luck! We are working with a stellar client in Manchester, NH that is in need of a Mold Operator. Position is with a great company offering tremendous career growth opportunities. Don't miss out...apply today!
· Responsible for the efficient and safe operation and quality of an assigned section of machines or department.
· Checks the master and daily department schedules for any changes, repairs, special instructions, or other tasks.
· Sets and monitors machine contrast, mixture machine blender, regulates temperatures, volume of plastics, and monitors pressure and time.
· Maintains all machines as per control standards, and ensures that the monitor, plug, cycle sheets and any other documentation are updated and accurate.
· Ensures that quality of products meet or exceed the standards.
· Investigates, repairs, or plugs off any quality defects, cleans system of any defective parts and re-qualifies the process for accepted production.
· Perform color, material, board shots, and repair shots as per schedule.
· Checks the machines, mold, and auxiliary equipment to maintain proper running condition and submits a maintenance work ticket as needed.
· Controls all waste, scrap, and regrind.
· Keeps machines and department in a clean and safe condition.
· Communicates with out-going shift personnel for any problems or assignments to be completed.
· Performs other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
DAVIS Companies partners with the top employers locally and nationally. They choose us because of our reputation for finding high quality talent, fast, but also our experience for evaluating and representing the best candidates in the marketplace. We make every effort to provide updates and feedback to candidates at each stage of the process as we appreciate how stressful looking for a new role can be. Apply today and experience “The DAVIS Difference”.