We are currently seeking a skilled Order Planner in the Greater Atlanta area. This is a great opportunity to join a new and growing company. This person will be responsible for scheduling production orders based on customer demand, releasing of work orders for production and keeping track of product flow throughout the whole manufacturing process.
Shift: Monday-Friday: 8:00am-5:00pm
Pay rate: $24-$25ph DOE.
If you are interested in applying for this full time job opening please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Making the production planning
- Responsible for a good match between personnel/machine planning and customer demand
- Scheduling & releasing of work orders for production start and delivery of the components to the production.
- Keep track of the released work orders.
- Check material availability for planned orders.
- Keep track of delivery time of outsources orders.
- Confirm delivery dates to the customers.
- Communication with purchasing regarding material availability.
- Communication with logistics regarding shipments.
- Daily meeting with production team regarding the (changed) demands of customers & production.
- High School Diploma
- Customer interaction experience.
- Experience in a manufacturing/steel fabrication environment preferred.
- Computer literacy of Microsoft Windows software such as Microsoft Office Suite required.
- Experience of planning in a production environment needed.
DAVIS Companies partners with the top employers locally and nationally. They choose us because of our reputation for finding high quality talent, fast, but also our experience for evaluating and representing the best candidates in the marketplace. We make every effort to provide updates and feedback to candidates at each stage of the process as we appreciate how stressful looking for a new role can be. Apply today and experience “The DAVIS Difference”.