Do you have Panel Builder experience and are looking for a great new opportunity? A medical device company, which is an essential business, is looking to add a full-time Panel Builder to their team! This is a full-time temp to hire opportunity
All projects are custom and this person will be responsible for reading schematics, wiring panels, electrical assembly, and troubleshooting/programming PLCs.
- Panel build, panel wire, electrical, wiring, schematics, plc, Allen Bradley, Electrical, Schematic, Wiring, Blueprint, Panel wiring, Drilling, Assembly, Panel building, Machine building, Reading blueprints, Hand tool, Mechanical assembly, Production, Panel builder, Control panel
Top Skills Details:
- Panel Wiring, PLC programming, Schematics
- 3+ years experience wiring custom panels/building panels for large automated equipment
- 3+ years experience reading schematics
- 6+ months experience programming and troubleshooting PLCs (preferably Allen Bradley)
DAVIS Companies partners with the top employers locally and nationally. They choose us because of our reputation for finding high quality talent, fast, but also our experience for evaluating and representing the best candidates in the marketplace. We make every effort to provide updates and feedback to candidates at each stage of the process as we appreciate how stressful looking for a new role can be. Apply today and experience “The DAVIS Difference”.