Our client in Norcross, Ga has an immediate opening for a PCB Assembler. The PCB Assembler assembles electronic circuit boards, cables, and subassemblies manually or semi-automatically with a high degree of quality.
Pay rate: $16.00/hr - $18.00/hr depending on experience.
1st shift from 7:30 AM - 4:15 PM Monday - Fridays
- Performs basic assembly of products in either the cable and wiring group or the PCB assembly group. Responsibilities may include all or some of the following: preparation of parts, actual assembly, testing and packaging of cables, sub-assemblies or printed circuit boards to customer specifications.
- Utilizes documentation such as assembly drawings, Bills of Material, product flow charts and work instructions to assemble product.
- May perform soldering, fabricating, crimping, mechanical assembly, or operate wave solder machine.
- Self inspects work throughout the assembly process.
- Maintains neat and orderly work area to ensure efficiency and no safety hazards.
- Meets all quality, quantity and established manufacturing practices to satisfy customer requirements.
- High school diploma or education/experience equivalent.
- 12 – 18 months experience in a manufacturing .
- Good hand/eye coordination.
- Ability to distinguish colors.
- Ability to read and write, able to interpret assembly drawings.
DAVIS Companies partners with the top employers locally and nationally. They choose us because of our reputation for finding high quality talent, fast, but also our experience for evaluating and representing the best candidates in the marketplace. We make every effort to provide updates and feedback to candidates at each stage of the process as we appreciate how stressful looking for a new role can be. Apply today and experience “The DAVIS Difference”.