PCB Repair Technician
We are currently seeking a PCB repair technician in the Greater Atlanta area. This is a great opportunity to join a growing company. This person will be responsible for testing of PCB down to the component level. Replacing the malfunctioning component and retesting. This is a TTH opportunity.
Hours: 8:30 am - 5:00 pm Monday - Friday
Pay rate: $18-$20ph DOE.
- Testing PCB with a multimeter.
- Identifying which component is failing. (Capacitor, Transistor, Resistors etc.)
- Desoldering the component.
- Soldering new component onto board.
- Retesting board with multimeter to see if failure has been fixed.
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant work experience.
- Strong attention to detail
- IPC-610 Certification a plus
DAVIS Companies partners with the top employers locally and nationally. They choose us because of our reputation for finding high quality talent, fast, but also our experience for evaluating and representing the best candidates in the marketplace. We make every effort to provide updates and feedback to candidates at each stage of the process as we appreciate how stressful looking for a new role can be. Apply today and experience “The DAVIS Difference”.