Are you looking to put your soldering skills to work with a growing
company? A company in the northern Twin Cities metro has an exciting opening on their team for a contract-to-hire Post Solder Operator.
Must be knowledgeable of all assemblies built in the area and ensure PCB’s are built per customer specification and other documentation.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Operate soldering and de-soldering stations
- Produce and inspect product to IPC-610 workmanship standards
- Check boards for defects; repair and rework as needed
- Understand and follow rules and guidelines regarding ESD, 5S and safety
- Responsible for completing and filing all required paperwork
- Minimum high school education or GED
- Must have prior through-hole soldering/rework experience
- Must be able to read prints and bill of materials
- Knowledge of various electronic components and polarity markings
- Must have ability to work using a microscope
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND ACTIVITY:
- Use of hands and tools to properly perform the job
- Lift maximum of 30 lbs.
DAVIS Companies partners with the top employers locally and nationally. They choose us because of our reputation for finding high quality talent, fast, but also our experience for evaluating and representing the best candidates in the marketplace. We make every effort to provide updates and feedback to candidates at each stage of the process as we appreciate how stressful looking for a new role can be. Apply today and experience “The DAVIS Difference”.