Press Brake Operator
We are currently seeking a Press Brake Operator to join our advanced manufacturing team on 1st shift! This is a contract to hire position, with opportunity for cross-training and growth within the department!!
Pay: $26 - $32/hour DOE
Hours: Monday - Friday 7:00a - 3:30p
Press Brake Operator Responsibilities:
- Sheet metal: Plan, set up and operate sheet metal equipment to cut a variety of sizes, shapes and thickness of metals.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent.
- Minimum of two to four years of manufacturing experience.
- Sufficient knowledge of English to be able to understand verbal communications regarding job and Company, whether verbal or written.
- Able to function in a sometimes high stress environment.
- Understanding of safety issues surrounding a manufacturing facility.
DAVIS Companies partners with the top employers locally and nationally. They choose us because of our reputation for finding high quality talent, fast, but also our experience for evaluating and representing the best candidates in the marketplace. We make every effort to provide updates and feedback to candidates at each stage of the process as we appreciate how stressful looking for a new role can be. Apply today and experience “The DAVIS Difference”.