We are looking for an individual who has experience in a manufacturing setting with the ability to produce a high quality product. Must be able to communicate effectively with co-workers and work in a team environment along with having good computer skills. Individuals must also have a high standard for safety.
• Handling of glass by using equipment to assist with loading and unloading through the process.
• Continuous quality checks throughout each process
• Working with computer programs, HMI, and software to run equipment
• Ability to accurately measure using a micrometer, caliper and tape measure
• Soldering capabilities
• Three year work experience in manufacturing is preferred, but not required.
• Excellent problem solving, creative thinking and communication skills
• Ability to work on their own and in a team environment • Experience with computer systems
DAVIS Companies partners with the top employers locally and nationally. They choose us because of our reputation for finding high quality talent, fast, but also our experience for evaluating and representing the best candidates in the marketplace. We make every effort to provide updates and feedback to candidates at each stage of the process as we appreciate how stressful looking for a new role can be. Apply today and experience “The DAVIS Difference”.