- Assist with Changeovers and PM's
- Maintain efficient operation of production lines
- Identify and troubleshoot problems with machines
- Perform all duties in accordance with safety guidelines
- Responsible for housekeeping in working area, organization and cleanliness of assigned area.
- Wipe off press equipment, clean-up of metal ends spilled on floor, scrap pieces and chopped ends
- Manage obstacles on floor such as oil pans, pallets of raw material, multiple hoses.
- Ability to work safely and be active in safety process
- Be able to identify and trouble shoot problems with machines including press equipment
- Requires standing, twisting, and ability to push or pull up to 50 lbs throughout the shift
- Experience operating machine presses and working with high speed production equipment
DAVIS Companies partners with the top employers locally and nationally. They choose us because of our reputation for finding high quality talent, fast, but also our experience for evaluating and representing the best candidates in the marketplace. We make every effort to provide updates and feedback to candidates at each stage of the process as we appreciate how stressful looking for a new role can be. Apply today and experience “The DAVIS Difference”.