Are you someone with a strong mechanical aptitude and electronics background? Are you looking for an opportunity where you can be part of a growing industry? Well regarded company needs a Production Technician to join a growing team in the Lawrence, MA area.
Shift: Monday-Friday 8:30AM – 5:00PM
As the Production Technician you will be responsible for:
- Build and test advanced industrial analyzers.
- Work with Engineering and other Technicians on manufacturing details and plans.
- Assist with testing and troubleshooting.
- Communicate and coordinate with the Production Team in order to maintain high quality and achieve success.
- Work Safely, with an awareness and appreciation for potential electrical and mechanical hazards.
- Willingness to aid in various areas of the Production process as needs arise.
What you will need to be successful:
- Hands-on experience in mechanical and electrical assemblies.
- Ability to work as part of a small team as well as independently, and will be able to work from assembly drawings, wiring diagrams, and written instructions.
- Electromechanical background with 3+ years of hands-on experience.
Comfortable with mechanical assembly, electronics, and hand-soldering.
- Ability to learn from hands-on training as well as documented procedures.
- Appreciation for the importance of safety and teamwork.
- Knowledge/experience with Good Manufacturing Practice and an emphasis on Quality.
- Knowledge/experience in the use of measurement equipment and Incoming through Final Inspection.
A recognized leader in the staffing industry for the past 30 years, DAVIS Companies partners with top employers both locally and nationally. They choose us because of our reputation for finding high quality talent, fast, but also our experience for evaluating and representing the best candidates in the marketplace. Being a ClearyRated, Best of Staffing Award recipient 7 years in a row for exceptional client and talent service means we make every effort to provide updates and feedback to candidates at each stage of the process as we appreciate how stressful looking for a new role can be. With offices in Marlborough, MA, Manchester, NH, Suwanee, GA, Minneapolis, MN, Vineland, NJ and Memphis, TN, we put great people to work at great companies.