We are currently hiring experienced Production Technicians with 2+ years of experience to join a world-class manufacturing team in Wilmington.
There is potential for overtime, and career growth!
Shift and Pay Rate:
1st shift Monday-Friday (7:00AM Start)
As the Production Technician you are responsible for:
- Set-up, calibration, testing and troubleshooting of circuits, components, instruments and mechanical assemblies.
- Determining and may develop test specifications, methods and procedures from blueprints, drawings and diagrams. .
- Testing and troubleshooting assemblies and/or final systems.
- Completing rework on assemblies and/or systems as a result of testing.
- Preparing technical reports summarizing findings and recommending solutions to technical problems.
- May assist in the selection and set-up of specialized test equipment.
What you will need to have:
- Ability to read complicated drawings, mathematics, handbook formulas and a variety of testing and measuring instruments.
- An AA degree, military technical training or their equivalent vocational training is required.
- Minimum of 2-4 years of related experience
- Must be able to pass a background check and drug test
A recognized leader in the staffing industry for the past 30 years, DAVIS Companies partners with top employers both locally and nationally. They choose us because of our reputation for finding high quality talent, fast, but also our experience for evaluating and representing the best candidates in the marketplace. Being a Cleary Rated, Best of Staffing Award recipient 7 years in a row for exceptional client and talent service means we make every effort to provide updates and feedback to candidates at each stage of the process as we appreciate how stressful looking for a new role can be. With offices in Marlborough, MA, Manchester, NH, Suwanee, GA, Minneapolis, MN, Vineland, NJ and Memphis, TN, we put great people to work at great companies.