We’re hiring multiple Production Technicians for our client in Newton, MA. This position will be moving to Concord, MA by the end of the year.
Come join our team as a Production Technician and become an essential and versatile member of our manufacturing operation. This role is responsible for the assembly and quality validation our technology and parts.
- Contract to Hire
- Shifts: M-F 7am-3:30pm or 3:15pm-11:45pm
- Pay: $19.00-$22.00/HR with $1 diff on second
Core Duties and Responsibilities
- Hand assembly of a variety of sub-systems and components
- Ability to read, interpret and adhere to Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and assembly instructions
- Operation of manual hand tools and power tools as required in assembly and validation work
- Ability to complete manufacturing documentation as required in the course of work
- Must be able to pass background check and drug test
- High School Diploma/GED
- Strong Attention to detail
- One year of prior manufacturing experience
- One year of Electromechanical Assembly experience preferred
DAVIS Companies partners with the top employers locally and nationally. They choose us because of our reputation for finding high quality talent, fast, but also our experience for evaluating and representing the best candidates in the marketplace. We make every effort to provide updates and feedback to candidates at each stage of the process as we appreciate how stressful looking for a new role can be. Apply today and experience “The DAVIS Difference”.