Our manufacturing company is seeking a team member to join our Hardware Manufacturing Team. In this role you will align, calibrate and execute test methods of varied complexity according to operational plans and customer demand. We’re looking for associates whom thrive in a team-oriented, goal focused environment. We operate using Daily Management principles, providing immediate guidance and feedback to our associates and focusing on daily, monthly, and quarterly objectives. You’ll be responsible for following established operation procedures, maintaining appropriate training records for your role, sustaining a smooth flow of material and the execution of work orders to on-time completion.
- Read, comprehend and follow established work instructions and procedures with emphasis on quality, Execute the daily production plan to due date conformance and quality standards, Train to Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
- Follow engineering drawings, work order information, SOPs, and other written and verbal specifications in the manufacturing process while maintaining FDA requirements.
- Able to execute assembly tasks following standard operating procedures with supervision, Troubleshoot issues as they arise, escalating as necessary, Assure compliance with FDA Quality System Regulations (QSR), Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP), and ISO regulatory requirements,
- Ability to complete appropriate paperwork, maintain accurate records of production and report status of work.
- MUST read, write and speak fluent English. Proficiency with Microsoft applications.
- While performing the duties of this job, the associate is regularly required to stand for prolonged period of time.
- The associate must be able to read and speak English. Using proper lifting techniques, the employee must be able to lift up to 30 lbs.
- Ability to maneuvers assembly components by hand in a repetitive manner conducive to efficiency, job specifications, safety, and quality goals.
- Ability to frequently stand (80%), bend, kneel, lift and sit to accomplish assembly production goals.
- High school degree (or equivalent degree).
- Must have 0-2 years' relevant experience.
- Experience in a regulated industry preferred (e.g. FDA, ISO).