Are you looking for an opportunity to utilize your Manufacturing background in a growing industry? Our client in the Biomedical Technology industry needs a Production Technician to join their team in the SW metro! This is a contract-to-hire opportunity that offers growth.
We are seeking a Production Technician to join our Hardware Manufacturing Team. In this role you will align, calibrate and execute test methods of varied complexity according to operational plans and customer demand. We’re looking for associates whom thrive in a team-oriented, goal focused environment. We operate using Daily Management principles, providing immediate guidance and feedback to our associates and focusing on daily, monthly, and quarterly objectives. You’ll be responsible for following established operation procedures, maintaining appropriate training records for your role, sustaining a smooth flow of material and the execution of work orders to on-time completion.
Responsibilities of Production Technician:
- Read, comprehend and follow established work instructions and procedures with emphasis on quality, Execute the daily production plan to due date conformance and quality standards, Train to Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
- Follow engineering drawings, work order information, SOPs, and other written and verbal specifications in the manufacturing process while maintaining FDA requirements.
Requirements of Production Technician:
- High school degree (or equivalent degree).
- Must have 0-2 years' relevant experience.
- Experience in a regulated industry preferred (e.g. FDA, ISO).
DAVIS Companies partners with the top employers locally and nationally. They choose us because of our reputation for finding high quality talent, fast, but also our experience for evaluating and representing the best candidates in the marketplace. We make every effort to provide updates and feedback to candidates at each stage of the process as we appreciate how stressful looking for a new role can be. Apply today and experience “The DAVIS Difference”.