Are you looking for an opportunity where you can be part of a growing industry? Well regarded company needs a dynamic Quality Inspector to join a growing team in the Dedham, Ma area. This temp to direct position offers growth and a great benefit program.
Pay: $21.00 - $23.00/HR DOE
Shift: Monday – Friday 6:00AM – 2:30PM
As the Quality Inspector you will be responsible for:
- Performing In-Process and final dimensional inspections of close tolerance-machined parts.
- Performing conventional mechanical inspections using surface-plate set-ups, Micro Hites, Micrometers / Calipers, etc., as well as operating Coordinate Measuring Machine (CMM).
- First piece, in-process, and final inspections in a machine shop environment.
- PC-DMIS software knowledge and programming experience a plus.
What you will need to be successful:
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience.
- Ability to apply for and get approval for Government Secret Clearance
- Capable of using Vernier's, Micrometers, Optical Comparators and Surface Gages.
- Ability to interpret detailed drawings and specifications.
A recognized leader in the staffing industry for the past 30 years, DAVIS Companies partners with top employers both locally and nationally. They choose us because of our reputation for finding high quality talent, fast, but also our experience for evaluating and representing the best candidates in the marketplace. Being a Cleary Rated, Best of Staffing Award recipient 7 years in a row for exceptional client and talent service means we make every effort to provide updates and feedback to candidates at each stage of the process as we appreciate how stressful looking for a new role can be. With offices in Marlborough, MA, Manchester, NH, Suwanee, GA, Minneapolis, MN, Vineland, NJ and Memphis, TN, we put great people to work at great companies.