Quality Control Inspector
Searching for a Quality Inspector in Alpharetta, GA. This position is on 1st shift and is a temp to perm role with a growing electronics MFG company. This person will be responsible for the incoming, in process, and final inspection of products.
Pay rate: $18-23 PH
Hours: 7:30-4:00 Mon- Fri.
- Perform incoming inspection of material .
- Using calipers to measure metal chassis based to drawings.
- Visual inspection of touchscreens, glass, LCDS based against Optical Criteria.
- Perform in process inspection per IPC-610-A/JSTD-001
- Conformal coating
- Solder Joints
- Crimp inspection
- Board assembly
- Display and back plate assembly
- Ruggedization inspection
- Perform Final inspection
- Review production documentation for completeness.
- Final clean up and prep of unit.
- Place serial number and labeling on unit.
- High School diploma or GED required
- Minimum of 5 years’ work experience in electronics inspection.
- IPC-610, IPC-620, J-STD-001 certification
- Experience with a clean room environment.
- US Citizen
If you, or someone you know may be interested in this position and would like to be considered immediately, please send your resume to us directly at: email@example.com.
DAVIS Companies partners with the top employers locally and nationally. They choose us because of our reputation for finding high quality talent, fast, but also our experience for evaluating and representing the best candidates in the marketplace. We make every effort to provide updates and feedback to candidates at each stage of the process as we appreciate how stressful looking for a new role can be. Apply today and experience “The DAVIS Difference”.