Are you an experienced Quality Inspector out of the Medical Device industry? Then look no further for a great opportunity in the Norwood, MA area with a growing manufacturing company.
Hours: Flexible First shift hours - (6 AM and 5 PM)
- Manage and maintain the documentation (electronic and paper), filing, and tracking of non-conforming material (NCMR) for incoming and in-process rejects.
- Act as a technical liaison between the Quality Engineer and Operations/ Engineering for non-conforming material reports/ complaints (i.e. investigation completion, root cause identification, disposition strategy, and execution of corrective and preventative actions) to ensure issues are resolved to best prevent further occurrences.
- Coordinate activities with Operations, Purchasing, and Quality regarding non-conforming material returns and closure of reports.
- Perform final inspection and operational testing of units and review of Device History Records (DHR’s) prior to shipment.
- Coordinate and manage calibration activities including record maintenance and scheduling of calibrations.
- Assist the Supplier/ Quality Engineer to support the Business and follow through on requests for resolution to issues.
- Prior experience with Medical Device/Regulated industry
- Prior experience with Hand inspection tools and Meters
- Prior experience with non-conformance investigation
- High School Diploma/GED required
- Must be able to pass background check/drug test
DAVIS Companies partners with the top employers locally and nationally. They choose us because of our reputation for finding high quality talent, fast, but also our experience for evaluating and representing the best candidates in the marketplace. We make every effort to provide updates and feedback to candidates at each stage of the process as we appreciate how stressful looking for a new role can be. Apply today and experience “The DAVIS Difference”.