Quality Control Technician
Well regarded company in the compressor/pressure vessel industry needs a dynamic Quality Control Technician to join a growing team in Gainesville, GA. This temp to direct position offers growth and a great benefit program.
Shift: Monday-Friday 8:00am-5:00pm
Pay rate: $17-19ph DOE.
- Dimensional inspection of each vessel using standard measurement tools (i.e. calipers, bore gauges, micrometers).
- Checking quality to drawing specifications.
- Visual inspections of all welds. Checking for pinholes, cracks, undercuts, lack of weld.
- Complete and document all findings in the final weld checklist.
- Working hand in hand with ither departments on identifying and solve problems on the shop floor.
- Previous understanding of welding and metal fabricating process.
- Experience using standard measurement tools (calipers, bore gauges, micrometers, etc.)
- Ability to read Engineering prints.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to interact well with people.
- Computer experience with Windows and MS Office tools such as Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Must be detailed oriented and organized.
If you, or someone you know may be interested in this position and would like to be considered immediately, please send your resume to us directly at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
DAVIS Companies partners with the top employers locally and nationally. They choose us because of our reputation for finding high quality talent, fast, but also our experience for evaluating and representing the best candidates in the marketplace. We make every effort to provide updates and feedback to candidates at each stage of the process as we appreciate how stressful looking for a new role can be. Apply today and experience “The DAVIS Difference”.