Quality Control Technician
Our client in Norcross, Ga has an immediate opening for a Quality Control Technician. The Quality Control Technician is responsible for Quality Control activities, including the inspection of incoming and in-process materials, as well as final inspection of medical products, deviations, nonconforming material reports, corrective and preventive action, and non-conformance investigation. May participate in internal/external audits as needed. This is a temp-to-perm position.
- Familiar with GMP and ISO standards for medical devices
- Performs incoming, in-process, and final inspection activities
- Conducts Quality Systems tracking and trending for assigned areas
- May conduct product release activities per company procedures
- Performs recordkeeping activities required to meet company and regulatory standards
- Reviews product test-records and associated certificate of analysis for accuracy and completeness
- Execute sampling plans by applying procedurally driven sampling methods
- Prepares reports by analyzing and summarizing data, and making recommendations
- Supports process validation activities as needed
- Supports regulatory inspections; may act as scribe for hosting inspections
- Conducts activities with a focus on compliance, effectiveness, and efficiency
- May assist with/conduct internal audits and associated corrections
- Completes required training in applicable procedures before conducting work in those areas
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending workshops, seminars, reviewing professional publications, participating in professional societies, and maintaining professional certifications.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Familiarity with medical product regulations (GMP and ISO) highly desirable
- Previous experience in Quality Systems, tests and measurements (metrology), assembly experience is desirable
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Effective at managing multiple priorities and timelines
- Ability to demonstrate professional demeanor under all conditions
- Strong team player; effective communicator; must able to work collaboratively with cross-functional areas
- Strong problem-solving skills; good decision making ability; must be able to provide solutions that are effective and compliant with procedural requirements
- Good verbal and writing skills; must be able to understand and revise procedures, records and other documents to meet company requirements; must be able to communicate effectively and act as a champion for quality
- Computerized systems; must be able to utilize various computing programs and applications effectively and efficiently.
- Ability to work overtime as workload dictates.
- 1st Monday-Friday 6:30AM-3:00PM
If you or someone you know may be interested in this role and would like to be considered immediately, please send your resume to us directly at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
DAVIS Companies partners with the top employers locally and nationally. They choose us because of our reputation for finding high quality talent, fast, but also our experience for evaluating and representing the best candidates in the marketplace. We make every effort to provide updates and feedback to candidates at each stage of the process as we appreciate how stressful looking for a new role can be. Apply today and experience “The DAVIS Difference”.