Great opportunity for a Quality Inspector to join this top medical device company, to be part of their new product growth team. The Quality Inspector position will be part of developing parts for the Medical Device sector/industry based in Memphis, TN.
- Assure proper calibrations and inspections
- Inspection on labeling and packaging of product
- Perform process audits as required
- Support quality engineering support
- Perform inspection requirements and sampling plans for product and components
- Provide feedback on improvements to inspection and testing method
- Evaluate product/material discrepancies and implement corrective actions accordingly
- Participate on internal quality audits as requested
- Attention to detail
- Basic understanding of blue print reading and GD & T
- Minimum of 6 months experience in a manufacturing environment
- HS diploma
DAVIS Companies partners with the top employers locally and nationally. They choose us because of our reputation for finding high quality talent, fast, but also our experience for evaluating and representing the best candidates in the marketplace. We make every effort to provide updates and feedback to candidates at each stage of the process as we appreciate how stressful looking for a new role can be. Apply today and experience “The DAVIS Difference”.