Quality Inspector - PCBA
Contract to hire
2nd shift, 3:30pm-12AM
Perform a variety of inspections at various levels of assembly and manufacturing, including first article, in-process, and final inspections of complex electro-mechanical assemblies for conformance to specifications so to determine acceptance or rejection.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Inspect complex electro-mechanical assemblies utilizing visual and mechanical inspection methods.
- Prepare required inspection documentation such as written descriptions of inspection results including deviations from engineering specifications.
- Min. 3+ yrs. working in the Electro-mechanical industry.
- Proficient working with assembly blueprints, bills of materials, etc.
- Proficient working with inspection tools: calipers, scales, micrometers, multi-meters, feeler gauges pin gauges.
- Strong knowledge of First Article Inspection process.
- Good communication and writing skills.
- Having and understanding of the inspector's role and relevance in meeting the company's quality policy and objectives.
- Working knowledge of IPC-A-620 workmanship standards.
- Knowledge of inspection reporting.
- Understanding of how to identify non-conforming material properly.
- Ability to work with a sense of urgency without compromising quality
- Strong attention to detail.
- Approximately 90% of the work is performed in a precision, light industrial production area. The remaining time will be spent in office and warehouse areas.
- While performing the duties of the job, the employee is regularly required to st
DAVIS Companies partners with the top employers locally and nationally. They choose us because of our reputation for finding high quality talent, fast, but also our experience for evaluating and representing the best candidates in the marketplace. We make every effort to provide updates and feedback to candidates at each stage of the process as we appreciate how stressful looking for a new role can be. Apply today and experience “The DAVIS Difference”.