Searching for a Quality Inspector in Alpharetta, GA. This position is on 1st shift and is a temp to perm role with a growing electronics MFG company.
Pay rate: $18-20
Hours: 8:30-5:00 Mon- Fri.
- Perform as the FFA DMIR representative after training
- Perform as the Shipping Coordinator. Sign and receive incoming material.
- Performs quality audits on all component/finished products as assigned.
- Receives into the facility, all items delivered.
- Inspect PCBs and electronic components for functionality and adherence to design documents
- Inspects and measures all metal for conformity to design specs
- Inspect electronic cables and harnesses for proper functionality
- Follows engineering test documents for proper testing methodology.
- Labels inspected inventory with proper product number and enters product into MRP system
- Verifies quantity of received inventory items with purchase order, invoice, or bill of lading.
- Reports damaged or malfunctioning
- High School diploma or GED required
- Minimum of 3 years’ work experience in electronics inspection.
- Must have working knowledge on how to use test equipment properly such as Voltmeter & Power Supply.
- Knowledge of AC and DC circuits; experience using calipers, multimeters, and power supplies; reading and interpreting blueprints and schematics.
- Familiarity with integrating audio and video sources with displays and speakers
If you, or someone you know may be interested in this position and would like to be considered immediately, please send your resume to us directly at: email@example.com.
DAVIS Companies partners with the top employers locally and nationally. They choose us because of our reputation for finding high quality talent, fast, but also our experience for evaluating and representing the best candidates in the marketplace. We make every effort to provide updates and feedback to candidates at each stage of the process as we appreciate how stressful looking for a new role can be. Apply today and experience “The DAVIS Difference”.