We are currently seeking a skilled quality technician in the Greater Atlanta area. This is a great opportunity to join a growing company. This is a temp to hire opportunity.
Shift: Monday – Friday 7:00am-3:30pm
Pay rate: $18-$20 DOE.
If you are interested in applying please send your resume to email@example.com
- Read and understand blueprints.
- Understand basic GD&T.
- Strong shop math skills (decimals, geometry, calculations with right triangles).
- Documenting parts that fail and reasoning as to why.
- Using calipers, micrometers, height gauges, thread gauges, depth gauges and dial indicators to measure parts.
- Familiarity with CMM and PCDMIS software a plus.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Experience in a manufacturing environment. (Aerospace is a plus).
- Ability to do and understand math/math equations.
- Understanding of MS Office Suite (Excel, Outlook, Word)
- Fine attention to detail.
DAVIS Companies partners with the top employers locally and nationally. They choose us because of our reputation for finding high quality talent, fast, but also our experience for evaluating and representing the best candidates in the marketplace. We make every effort to provide updates and feedback to candidates at each stage of the process as we appreciate how stressful looking for a new role can be. Apply today and experience “The DAVIS Difference”.